Integrated Digital Marketing: Intensive Short Courses
The line between online and offline is becoming less distinct for both consumers and businesses. Consumers are increasingly sophisticated and highly connected, wanting products and information that is personalised, relevant and convenient with a consistency across all digital channels.
This intensive Integrated Digital Marketing short course in London will deliver a practical understanding and application on how to create a seamless online presence, ensuring continuity of message across all digital platforms to deliver a more effective marketing strategy and measurable ROI.
The three intensive digital marketing courses can be taken as stand-alone modules or as a complete three-part course.
Course price: £120 per module
3 modules if booked together: £300
Why Choose a City Short Course?
Our intensive Integrated Digital Marketing short course will provide students with a practical understanding of how to create a seamless online presence across multiple platforms, whilst ensuring consistency of message with offline channels.
Learning from experienced Digital Marketing professionals, the three day intensive courses can be combined or taken individually.
|Start Date||Start Time||Duration||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|Saturday 26 November 2016||10:00 - 16:30||1 day class||£120.00 (Module 1)||CS0321||Apply Now|
|Thursday 3 November 2016||10:00 - 16:30||1 day class||£120.00 (Module 2)||CS0321||Apply Now|
|Saturday 10 December 2016||10:00 - 16:30||1 day class||£120.00 (Module 3)||CS0321||Apply Now|
|Saturday 26 November 2016||10:00 - 16:30||3 1-day classes||£300.00 (All Modules)||CS0321||Apply Now|
Will Kennard, SEO Specialist, MintTwist
Will is an experienced digital marketer with a focus on creating and executing SEO strategies for a wide range of companies. He also frequently presents about SEO and content on behalf of MintTwist.
Victoria Lennon: Marketing Director at MintTwist an International Digital Marketing Services company. Victoria has designed and delivered an in-house programme of seminars and workshops on key digital marketing themes for MintTwist’s clients and marketers wanting to gain a better understanding of digital themes.
Jai Whiting, Digital Director, MintTwist
Jai has over 15 years’ digital marketing experience and has worked with many large multi-national companies on their digital strategies. He regularly speaks on digital strategy and marketing.
Module 1: Digital Marketing Best Practice: Tools and techniques for audience engagement
This intensive, one-day digital marketing course is for people who have a basic understanding of digital marketing and want a practical "know how" course to establish a solid foundation on the tools and techniques available with a view to creating an integrated communications campaign across all digital channels.
Module 2: Integrated Digital Marketing: Strategies for customer conversion
Attendees should have a solid knowledge of digital marketing tools, key channels and some experience of implementing these techniques.This is an excellent follow up short course for anyone who has completed the Digital Marketing Best Practice: Tools and techniques for audience engagement course and wants to gain a better understanding of the digital data and how to utilise this data to drive competitive advantage
Module 3: Digital Marketing Masterclass: Delivering actionable insights
This digital marketing short course is for proficient digital marketers who want to do a deep dive into the data to derive unique insights. It is also a practical workshop on how to create a digital dashboard to manage the data and effectively measure this against your strategic marketing objectives. Attendance of the Digital Marketing Best Practice: Tools and techniques for audience engagement is highly recommended before progressing to this Masterclass.
Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.
What will I learn?
Title: Digital Marketing Best Practice: Tools and techniques for audience engagement
- To deliver a thorough understanding of the terminology and tools for digital marketing.
- To give you practical experience in setting up analytics and reviewing all your digital assets.
- To provide you with the tools and knowledge to research, plan, create and implement an integrated marketing campaign.
- What makes a great website, great content, great user experience online
- Build your digital profile using tools such as blogs, content marketing, and social media marketing, etc.
- Getting found on the web: Paid search: Digital Advertising Organic Search: SEO, Video Search Engine optimisation
- Setting up Content Marketing Plan: content creation , content promotion
- Mobile Engagement
- Social Media : application and best practice
- Digital Measurement / Web analytics: Set-up, foundation and best practice
- Developing clear measurable objectives
Title: Integrated Digital Marketing: Strategies for customer conversion
- To audit of your competitors - (look at the industry sector and competitor data) - review all relevant external data to determine traffic numbers and market size of those channels
- To learn industry best practices for each channel
- To use data to develop an integrated digital marketing plan that drives competitor advantage.
- Competitor Audits: Domain Authority Links (Internal and External) Key Word Ranking (SERPS), Keyword Trends; Competitor backlink analysis
- Content Strategy / Digital PR and online reputation
- Design, develop and deliver an engaging digital marketing proposition/experience.
- A look at how to manage and understand In-depth analytics - analysis, funnels, reporting and ROI.
- Developing Digital marketing strategy - situational analysis, objectives and KPIs, strategy models and implementation.
Title: Digital Marketing Masterclass: Delivering actionable insights
- A highly analytical course, focused on deducing unique insights from the data and how to adapt your strategy accordingly.
- To develop an integrated strategic digital marketing plan for your business. Strong focus on customer touch points, ROI and importance of adaptive strategies.
- To look at developing a unique dashboard to effectively measure marketing objectives.
- Digital marketing trends and changes and how to incorporate this into your strategy
- How to map your customer journey and key touch points
- How to optimise your digital campaigns using advanced channel techniques and application - SEO, social media, e-mail, display
- To create a dashboard to asses and determine the most effective digital and social media metrics, and analytics to assess the success of your digital marketing strategy and investments including ROI.
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.
Each module is delivered as an intensive one-day short course on a Saturday between 10:00 and 16:30 offering you maximum flexibility. City’s central London location allows you to study in the heart of the city and gain access to world leading facilities.
A large part of the course will involve group discussion and but there is also a large emphasis on workshop activity.
You will gain a practical understanding of digital marketing during the first module and expand your skills with advanced knowledge of digital marketing concepts and actionable understanding of digital marketing tools and strategies.
To be provided