Add the expertise of City's world-leading academics to your team.
City's academics are active nationally and internationally, producing research that is applicable to fields including business management, law, health sciences, arts and social sciences and mathematics, computer science and engineering.
Grow your business with our expertise
Our academic staff has significant experience in many different industries and business functions.
City's academic expertise can:
- Help you identify knowledge and skills gaps in your business
- Help resolve technical and operational challenges
- Make your business more efficient
- Provide expert witness testimonies
- Develop insights that help position your firm as thought leaders in your field
- Apply new artificial intelligence techniques to your business's data to provide powerful new insights
- Help you develop research-informed policy
- Help you understand and exploit the social, economic and environmental changes that affect your sector.
Collaborate and commission research from expert researchers
At City we design and deliver research projects with private, public and third sector organisations. Partner with us on collaborative research projects that address your business needs, or commission our experts to carry out a piece of contract research for you.
Our experienced researchers will work closely with you, from creating the initial brief through to delivery of results.
We can help you define your requirements and explore how best our academics can be of service to your business.
Contact the Academic Enterprise team to discuss your challenge.
Current collaboration calls
- Konfer collaboration platform - This platform help find City experts that can be smart-matched to calls from industry to help you solve real world problems.
- AI for Large-City Building Lifecycle Management Hub - This hub seeks to explore the role AI can have in advancing the development and sustainability of infrastructure projects for large cities.