The Writing for the Web and Digital Media workshop will cover the following topics:
- How to make your writing more effective
- How to find the story in your business communications
- How to attract and keep the attention of your audience
- How to present written content effectively
- How to find the right tone and voice for your organisation
The web writing course will also cover editing and proof-reading skills, best practices for titles and subheadings, blogging, editorial planning, how to use keywords to improve SEO and how to apply content marketing principles.
Please consider bringing a laptop or tablet for in-class exercises. WiFi access will be provided.
Who is it for?
This digital writing course is aimed at anyone, across all industry sectors, wanting to improve their writing for digital media skills. The course is ideal for anyone responsible for creating online content for their organisation, whether they come from a marketing background or not.
Find out more about our Non-fiction writing at City, University of London courses
This Writing for the Web course takes place over one Saturday from 10.30-16.30.
Learn from an experienced digital professional.