Part 3 will help you to develop the confidence to speak, read and write in French with more fluency.
You will learn how to talk about tastes and preferences and express opinions. You’ll be introduced to the subjunctive mood and practice your knowledge of the imperfect, perfect and conditional tenses.
You will also draw on newspapers, novels, TV and film, to solidify your learning and build your awareness of French current and social affairs.
This is the last final module of the French Lower Intermediate syllabus. On completion you will have reached CEFR A2/B1 level of learning.
Who is it for?
We’ll want you to be able to handle complex sentences, which necessitates approximately 160 hours of formal study or a recent and good GCSE. You may have recently completed part 2 of our lower intermediate syllabus, or a similar course. See the eligibility section.
Find out more about our Learn French with City short courses courses
This course takes place one evening a week at 18:30 for 10 weeks.
- Complete your lower intermediate level French with this 10-week course
- Focus on the practical and real-world scenarios
- Small group sizes for more tailored tuition
- A variety of teaching methods to challenge you
- Delivered by highly skilled native French tutors at a leading London university.