Providing an independent opinion of the adequacy and effectiveness of arrangements in place for risk management.
Audit and Risk Committee is a committee independent of management. It provides Council an opinion of the adequacy and effectiveness of management's arrangements for risk management, control, governance and value for money, addressing economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
The powers, terms of reference and composition of Audit and Risk Committee are set out in the Ordinances.
Independent members of Council
- Professor Bob Allison
- Kru Desai (Chair)
- Simon Harding-Roots
- Anant Prakash
- Sandeep Das
- Richard Shaw
- Representatives from PWC (External Auditors)
- (Prof.) Sir Anthony Finkelstein CBE FREng, President
- Dr William Jordan, College Secretary
- Sarah Lawton, Committee Secretary
- Marion O'Hara, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen Stanbury, Director of Internal Audit
- Helen Watson, Chief Operating Officer
and other senior officers as required.