Our weekend and evening business courses can help boost your CV and give you a competitive edge over your peers. Our business training covers a wide spectrum of disciplines from communication and presentation skills to risk management, banking and finance.
Short courses in Business and Management
Banking and Finance
Enterprise and Small Business Management
Essential Business Skills
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Management
- Major Event Management
- Music Business Management
- Project Management: An Introduction
- Risk Management
- Coaching for Business
- Presentation Skills
- Stoicism – Becoming the best version of you
- Positive Psychology: Building Happiness and Flourishing
- The Business of the Visual Arts
City has a reputation for excellence in business education. We’ve developed strong links with The City of London and professional sectors - bringing first-hand, specialist knowledge into a classroom environment.
Training that matches your goals
Our business courses have helped thousands of students to kickstart new career, progress in their current profession or start their own business. Our courses combine established business theory with the latest research and trends, so that the skills that you learn will be up to date and relevant to your career.
We offer 10-week courses with start dates in October, January and April/May, as well as various one-day Masterclasses throughout there year. Our intimate classes mean than you will get the plenty of interaction with your tutor to discuss your interests and learning goals.
- Skills to start a business
- Taking a walk on the wild side of business
- Business founder credits digital marketing masterclass for improved performance