Looking at how to start your own business but not sure where to begin? Our Starting Up in Business evening course can help you to get take the next steps.
Taught over 10-weekly evening classes, this part-time course will highlight the key considerations for a business Start Up, from marketing and sales to finance and legal requirements.
Topics will include:
- The psychology behind starting a business and processes involved
- Business formats
- Market research
- The importance of cash flow.
Who is it for?
If you have an idea for a business – or you've recently started one - this course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to turn your business into profit.
Find out more about our Business at City, University of London courses
Starting up in Business takes place once a week at 18.30 for 10 weeks.
City Short Courses follow the academic year, delivering courses over three terms. These include:
- Autumn - October
- Spring - January
- Summer - April
- Develop entrepreneurial skills and gain essential knowledge in planning, marketing and managing finance
- Led by industry experts who have started businesses themselves
- Combines academic expertise with practical knowledge
- Delivered as 10-weekly evening classes online