Alumni are among our greatest and most valued supporters. They help us to enhance the student experience and graduate career prospects. They lead and support regional and professional alumni networks and activities and provide valuable strategic advice and guidance to University staff.
How to get involved
There are many ways to contribute to your University as a volunteer - whether you are on a tight schedule or are happy to spend a bit more time.
Find out how you can get involved and make a difference to the City University community.
Volunteering opportunities for you
Contribute to a current student's experience or get involved in the alumni community.
- Mentor a student
- Share your experience and insights
- Start an alumni network or become active in an existing one
- Organise a reunion
- Speak at an event
- Help us recruit a high-profile speaker
- Provide or help us access a unique event venue
Volunteering opportunities for your company
Support City by getting your company or organisation involved in enhancing the student and alumni experience.
- Offer internships to current students
- Attend careers fairs
- Speak at a panel event
- Recruit a speaker for an event
- Work with student societies
- Attend department events
- Provide an event venue
If you are interested in getting involved and contribute to the student and alumni experience, please do let us know and get in touch at email@example.com