If you are coming to study a full-time course for six months or more at City you will need a Student visa. Some part-time courses at Level 7 and above are eligible as well.

Applying for the Student visa should be straightforward as long as you are prepared. Our specialist international adviser team are on hand to guide you. They are experienced at helping students with a variety of immigration queries and making sure you have all the relevant documents in the correct format.

Support through your Student visa application process

  • You will have access to a specialised international adviser team who’ll support you in your Student visa application and any other immigration queries you may have
  • Our team consists of trained advisers with many years of experience advising students on Student visa applications, extensions and other student and student-related immigration matters. Part-time courses at RQF level 7 and above may also qualify
  • We are the only City, University of London staff authorised to provide immigration advice to students.