The Remuneration Committee determines the service contract and the annual total reward of the President and senior management team. It also keeps under review all other high earning staff.
The Remuneration Committee determines the terms and conditions of the President and the senior management team. It also keeps under review all other high earning staff. It is responsible for approving all severance arrangements for all staff falling into the Office for Students requirement.
The powers, terms of reference and composition of the Remuneration Committee are set out in the Ordinances.
Independent Council members
- Ms Kru Desai
- Ms Catherine McGuinness
- Ms Julia Palca
- Ms Jen Tippin (Chair)
- (Prof.) Sir Anthony Finkelstein CBE FREng, President
- Dr William Jordan, College Secretary
- Ms Mary Luckiram, Director of Human Resources
- Ms Katharyn Kingwill, Committee Secretary
- Ms Maggie Reid, Reward Manager
- Mr Peter Smith, KornFerry Hay Group.