Access City's Financial Statements and find guidance on Commercial Services and Procurement.
- Financial Statements 2020-2021
- Financial Statements 2019-2020
- Financial Statements 2018-2019
- Financial Statements 2017-2018
- Financial Statements 2016-2017
- Financial Statements 2015-2016
- Financial Statements 2014-2015
The maintenance and integrity of City, University of London's website is the responsibility of City; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and, accordingly, the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.
Commercial Services and Procurement
The Commercial Directorate comes under the Finance and Commercial area headed by the Chief Financial Officer.
The Purchasing Office is responsible for City, University of London's purchasing strategy, policy and procedures, including:
- Setting up and administering University purchasing contracts and agreements
- Co-ordinating the tendering process for high value purchases in compliance with EU regulations
- Advising the University's Schools and Departments on purchasing, legal and contractual issues and, where required, negotiating with suppliers on their behalf
- Liaising with the Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium
Information for Suppliers and Potential Suppliers
How to sell to the university
We work within a number of frameworks to ensure correct procedures in purchasing:
- LUPC Framework Provider
- CCS Framework Provider
- ESPO: Procurement services for the public sector
- All our tenders are published on Delta: Procurement, Contract & Tender Management - Delta eSourcing (delta-esourcing.com)
- All contract opportunities can be found on Contracts Finder - GOV.UK.
What we may ask you
- To complete a Selection Questionnaire as part of a tender.
- To provide financial information, compliance statements with Acts of Parliament, proof of insurance.
- Organisations we can seek references from or visit who use your products or services.
- Information regarding your activities in sustainability, environmental protection, civic engagement and social value.
Tax and Criminal Finances Act
For City’s statements relating to its Tax Strategy and approach to the Criminal Finances Act, please see: