Learn the key tools and skills to make the most of opportunities and gain a good understanding of HR procedures with our practical and hand-on Human Research Management training programme.
From practical topics such as recruitment, remuneration and administration, to more theoretical components, such as fostering good employee relations, the Human Resource course is the ideal way to develop HR knowledge and expertise.
Delivered online over 10-weekly evenings our Human Resource Management short course provides students with a solid foundation for understanding the role of HR in organisations.
- The role of human resources in organisations
- Recruitment and interviewing techniques
- Human industrial relations
- Training and development
- Remuneration and administration.
Who is it for?
If you work within the field of Human Resources - or are seeking to move into this industry - our Human Resource Management course will give you the skills to succeed.
Find out more about our Business courses
This human resources management course takes place every Wednesday at 18.30 for 10 weeks.
City Short Courses follow the academic year, delivering courses over three terms. These include:
- Autumn - October
- Spring - January
- Summer - April
- Learn from industry experts with ‘real-word’ experience
- Delivered over 10-weekly evening classes, ideal for working professionals
- Accessible, small virtual classrooms