Advising Council on matters concerning the City's corporate governance capability, arrangements and practices.
Corporate Governance and Nominations Committee advises Council on matters concerning:
- corporate governance capability
- arrangements and practices
- membership of Council and its committees
- amendments to the Charter, Statutes, Ordinances
- recommendations for honorary awards.
The powers, terms of reference and composition of Corporate Governance and Nominations Committee are set out in the Ordinances.
- Professor Chris Jenks (Chair)
- Ms Julia Palca
- Professor Anthony Finkelstein (President)
- Professor Andrew Jones, Deputy President
- Dr William Jordan, College Secretary
- Ms Katharyn Kingwill, Committee Secretary