Offering a supportive experience at a University which embraces diversity, you will benefit from City’s global connections, focus on employability and investment in a sustainable future.
Our online events are a great opportunity to explore the subject you love and to find out more about the whole process of applying and what it’s like to be a student. Whether you are in year 12, year 13, an international student or just want to find out more about studying at university our online events are a great place to start.
Upcoming online events
The following events are currently open for registration:
- Studying in London (a webinar with City, Queen Mary, Goldsmiths, Royal Holloway and SOAS) – Thursday 16th September 2021, 5pm – 6pm BST
- Studying BSc Accounting & Finance at Bayes – Monday 1st November 2021
- Studying Actuarial Science at Bayes – Tuesday 2nd November 2021
- Studying Finance, Banking & Investment at Bayes – Wednesday 3rd November 2021
- Studying Business Management at Bayes – Thursday 4th November 2021
- Studying BSc Accounting & Finance at Bayes – Monday 17th January 2022
- Studying Actuarial Science at Bayes – Tuesday 18th January 2022
- Studying Finance, Banking & Investment at Bayes – Wednesday 19th January 2022
- Studying Business Management at Bayes – Thursday 20th January 2022.
Benefits of our online events
Our general advice sessions include:
- Topics such as personal statements, applying to university and student life, supporting you with your application to university
- Live Q&As with City’s Schools Liaison and International teams and current students to get your questions answered.
Our subject sessions include:
- What it is like to study this subject at university level and at City – this is content you may be able to reflect on in your personal statement
- Live Q&As with programme leaders, admissions staff and current City students
- More about the student experience and what it's like to be a student at City.
Ask a student
You can have a chat with one of our students to find out what it is like to study at City, University of London through our online messaging system.