With the right education, we believe anyone can become an entrepreneur.
Together with Santander Universities, CityVentures is on a mission to diversify the entrepreneurship ecosystem with more female and BAME involvement.
We want to:
- Help more females and underrepresented backgrounds to enter entrepreneurship
- Help more people to get extra income in this difficult time
- Share the fun of side-hustling.
You may be:
- A student looking for extra income
- A hobby lover looking to make a real living from their favourite pastime
- A business-minded human who wants to learn how to create a business from scratch, if so, you are at the right place.
Our course will have three capstone lessons guiding you through the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, as well as inspirational guest speakers to give their takes on today’s commercial setting.
Upon successful course completion, as our current student/recent graduate, you may be eligible to apply for up to £1,000 of City Side Ventures Fund to kickstart your business.
More information, for funding applications and course enrolment can be found through the Udemy website.