Academic Enterprise offers new thinking and technologies to organisations of all sizes, from local businesses, authorities and social enterprises to governments and multinational corporations.
- Licence the intellectual property of new breakthroughs made by our researchers
- Hire our academics as consultants to help your business
- Get early-stage venture assistance from our Technology Transfer team
- Apply to City Starters, the student enterprise programme and start-up support service for City students and alumni
- Sponsor and co-brand practitioner-oriented research to produce a concise, co-branded white paper on a complex issue.
Business opportunities with City
Our academic community has a wealth of knowledge and expertise that can directly benefit your organisation.
We have a successful track record of adding value to business through activities such as consultancy and contract research.
Partner with us on research projects addressing your business requirements or commission our experts to undertake contract research on your behalf.
We work with you to understand your needs and design the project accordingly.
Our links with industry
Start your business
Our CityVentures team offers events, advice and opportunities to start and grow your own business.
Learn more about how you can benefit from our academic expertise, knowledge and advice to help you grow and develop solutions to your business challenges.
Develop your people
We have a range of professional education and training options, from short courses to highly specialist and bespoke training, to help you and your business develop your people.
The Knowledge Quarter
City lies at the heart of London's Knowledge Quarter (KQ), the focal point for one of the greatest knowledge clusters anywhere in the world.
The 90 KQ partners include academic, cultural, research, scientific and media organisations, large and small. All are actively engaged in advancing and disseminating knowledge. Their focus is on support for innovation, collaboration and knowledge exchange.