Our team offers coaching, advice and feedback to help you develop your idea and begin taking steps to turn it into a business.
If you have a really good business idea but don't know what to do next, or you already have a business but need advice on how to scale, then book an appointment with one of the team to discuss it further.
Working in partnership with the Peter Cullum Centre for Entrepreneurship (PCCE) our Startup Surgeries are designed to give expert advice and direction on how to get your ideas off the ground and then make them a success.
Types of appointments
We have two types of appointment that can be booked through the Careers hub:
- If you need an opinion on your idea, or just have a few questions you'd like to ask, you can book a meeting with us for an initial evaluation or to clarify any questions you have.
- If your idea is a bit more advanced and ready to be taken to the next level, you've already met us and would like to talk about the progress of your plans, you can book a meeting to discuss the next steps.
Once you are logged in to CareersHub, search for appointments and then select from either:
- Business idea review – for early ideas and to find out more about our services
- Business development – if you are a start-up and want more advice on how to grow the business
- Start-up visa – if you are currently endorsed on a Tier-1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa or Start-up visa and arranging a catch up, or if you are an international student looking to apply for the Start-up visa.