Our world class management programmes are highly regarded for their ability to create leaders in every aspect of business and management. We offer degrees in management at foundation and undergraduate and at master's level, from Entrepreneurship to Global Supply Chain Management. We also provide several short courses, for professionals or those wanting to improve their business skills.
Over 100 expert academics make up the Bayes Faculty of Management. Our knowledgeable teaching staff have hands-on industry experience and our researchers are pioneers in developing management theories, closely related to real word practices.
As a Bayes graduate you will be able to use our state-of-the-art analytical and practical tools to resolve all sorts of operational management issues.
You’ll have the chance to put your learning into practice during placements and internships in industry in the UK and internationally.
The skills and experience gained on your management degree open the doors to a wide variety of careers. You’ll be particularly suited for consulting and internal trouble-shooting roles, where you can apply your understanding of the range of functions and activities in organisations. Many recent graduates now work as management consultants, research analysts and investment banking analysts.
Others have gone into marketing, advertising and accountancy. You are also well prepared to start your own business.
Why study Management at City?
- Presentation Skills Short courses and professional development
- Management MSc Postgraduate taught degree
- Leading Change Professional Development Course Short courses and professional development
- Business Management (Foundation) Foundation course
- Project Management: An Introduction Short courses and professional development
- Business Management BSc (Hons) Undergraduate degree
- Advanced Research Methods course Short courses and professional development
- Leadership and Management Short courses and professional development
- Business Management, Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship BSc (Hons) Undergraduate degree
- Airline Finance Short courses and professional development
- Business Management with Social Purpose BSc (Hons) Undergraduate degree
- Health Management MSc Postgraduate taught degree
- Executive Master’s in Medical Leadership MSc Postgraduate taught degree
- Commissioning for Health and Social Care Short courses and professional development