Members of the Health Economics research group work on current policy issues related to health and healthcare, including:
- mental health
- health insurance
- artificial intelligence
- hospital performance
- the relationship between economic conditions and health
- economic evaluation of medical technologies.
The group is closely linked to the City Health Economics Centre (CHEC), an interdisciplinary research centre between the Department of Economics and the School of Health and Psychological Sciences.
Members of the group collaborate with academics at UCL, LSHTM, LSE, Science Po, Tolouse School of Economics, Monash University and UCSD. The group has links with the Office of Health Economics.
See the publications of our group members, held by City's Open Access repository City Research Online.
- Dr Giulia Faggio, Reader in Economics
- Dr Ioannis Laliotis, Honorary Lecturer
- Dr Alice Mesnard, Reader in Economics
- Professor Mireia Jofre-Bonet, Honorary Professor
- Dr Nicolas Navarrete Hernandez, Lecturer in Economics
- Dr Victoria Serra-Sastre, Senior Lecturer in Economics
- Dr Agne Suziedelyte, Senior Lecturer in Economics.