- Faggio, G., Silva, O. and Strange, W.C. (2020). Tales of the City: What Do Agglomeration Cases Tell Us About Agglomeration in General? Journal of Economic Geography. doi:10.1093/jeg/lbaa007.
- Faggio, G. (2019). Relocation of Public Sector Workers: Evaluating a place-based policy. Journal of Urban Economics. doi:10.1016/j.jue.2019.03.001.
- Faggio, G., Silva, O. and Strange, W.C. (2017). Heterogeneous agglomeration. Review of Economics and Statistics, 99(1), pp. 80–94. doi:10.1162/REST_a_00604.
- Faggio, G. and Silva, O. (2014). Self-employment and entrepreneurship in urban and rural labour markets. Journal of Urban Economics, 84, pp. 67–85. doi:10.1016/j.jue.2014.09.001.
- Faggio, G. and Overman, H. (2014). The effect of public sector employment on local labour markets. Journal of Urban Economics, 79, pp. 91–107. doi:10.1016/j.jue.2013.05.002.
- Faggio, G., Salvanes, K.G. and van Reenen, J. (2010). The evolution of inequality in productivity and wages: Panel data evidence. Industrial and Corporate Change, 19(6), pp. 1919–1951. doi:10.1093/icc/dtq058.
- Faggio, G. and Nickell, S. (2007). Patterns of Work Across the OECD. The Economic Journal, 117(521), pp. 416–440.
- Faggio, G. and Nickell, S. (2005). The responsiveness of wages to labour market conditions in the UK. Labour Economics, 12(5), pp. 685–696. doi:10.1016/j.labeco.2004.02.008.
- Faggio, G. and Konings, J. (2003). Job creation, job destruction and employment growth in transition countries in the 90's. Economic Systems, 27(2), pp. 129–154. doi:10.1016/S0939-3625(03)00036-0.
- Haaland, J.I., Wooton, I. and Faggio, G. (2002). Multinational Firms: Easy Come, Easy Go? FinanzArchiv, 59(1).
London EC1V 0HB
Giulia Faggio is a Senior Lecturer in Economics, Department of Economics at City, University of London where she teaches Data Analysis I and Introductory Econometrics. She is also a Visiting Fellow at LSE Health. She is an applied micro-economist with research -interests in urban economics, public economics and labour economics.
Publications by category
- Faggio, G., Gregg, P. and Wadsworth, J. (2011). Job Tenure and Job Turnover. The Labour Market in Winter: The State of Working Britain ISBN 978-0-19-958737-7.
- Faggio, G. and Nickell, S. (2003). The rise in inactivity among adult men. The Labour Market Under New Labour: The State of Working Britain 2003 (pp. 40–52). ISBN 978-1-4039-1629-7.
Journal articles (10)
- Faggio, G. (2016). Relocation of Public Sector Workers: Evaluating a place-based policy. London, UK: City, University of London.
- Faggio, G., Schluter, T. and vom Berge, P. (2016). The impact of public employment on private sector activity: Evidence from Berlin. London, UK: City, University of London.
- Faggio, G., Schlüter, T. and Berge, P.V. Interaction of Public and Private Employment: Evidence from a German Government Move.
Working papers (2)
- Faggio, G., Silva, O. and Strange, W.C. (2020). Tales of the city: what do agglomeration cases tell us about agglomeration in general?
- Faggio, G., Schlüter, T. and vom Berge, P. (2019). Interaction of Public and Private Employment: Evidence from a German Government Move. London, UK: Department of Economics, City University of London.