- Navarrete-Hernandez, P. and Navarrete-Hernandez, N. (2018). Unleashing Waste-Pickers’ Potential: Supporting Recycling Cooperatives in Santiago de Chile. World Development, 101, pp. 293–310. doi:10.1016/j.worlddev.2017.08.016.
London EC1V 0HB
Nicolás is a Lecturer in Economics. His areas of research are labor economics, health economics and economics of education.
Before joining City, Nicolás was a postdoctoral research fellow at the Paris School of Economics. He obtained his PhD from the University of Warwick.
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Warwick, United Kingdom, Oct 2012 – Jul 2017
- Msc. in Finance, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, United States, Jun 2011 – Jun 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Federico Santa María Technical University, Chile, Mar 2009
- Lecturer, City, University of London, Mar 2021 – present
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Paris School of Economics, Sep 2018 – Feb 2021
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Spanish - Latin American (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).