City Future Fund Scholarships
The City Future Fund Scholarships have now closed for 2014/15.
The City Future Fund Scholarships are funded by the generous donations from City alumni and friends through the City Future Fund. The scholarships are aimed at new undergraduate students who are in hardship and have excelled in their 'A' level (or equivalent) qualifications. Each scholarship is worth £2,000 per academic year towards living expenses.
To qualify for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a new full-time undergraduate student starting in 2014/15, who has not started or completed any previous Higher Education studies within or outside the UK;
- Have achieved grades AAA or above in 'A' level (or equivalent) qualifications;
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship and show that without receiving a scholarship you would be unable to attend City.
- Each scholarship is worth £2,000 per academic year for a maximum of three academic years. Scholarship renewal is subject to continuous academic excellence.
- The scholarship will be paid in two instalments in January and April each year, towards living expenses.
- You are required to submit one of the following:
- A photocopy of your Student Finance Breakdown Letter from Student Finance England (SFE). This letter confirms your maximum entitlement to the maintenance loan and grant and confirms whether you have been means tested (Home/UK students only).
- Three months evidence of parental income, e.g. payslips and bank statements (EU and International students only).