The Elizabeth Johnson Thomas Scholarship in Speech and Language Therapy
Two scholarships of £5000 each are available to new first year BSc Speech and Language Therapy Students
- Ordinarily resident in England
- New full-time entrants to City starting their 1st year in 2020/21
- Not already been awarded a degree
- Household income of zero as assessed by Student Finance England (SFE) by 31st October 2020
- If there are more than two eligible applications, the scholarships will be offered to the two students who meet the course entrance criteria with the highest grades.
How to apply
Step 1. Apply for Student Finance through Student Finance England (SFE)
Step 3. Both you and your sponsors/parents/partner/guardians must give consent to share your household income with City, University of London. Your consent must be activated on your Student Finance England account before/on 31st October 2020. For any queries on giving your consent please contact Student Finance England directly on 0300 100 0607.
Important: you must provide your household income to Student Finance England and your consent to share your household income with City, University of London by 31th October 2020, otherwise you will not be considered for a grant for the full duration of your undergraduate course at City.
Notification and payment
Eligible students will be contacted during January 2021 by their City email address. Payments will be made in two equal instalments in January and April. Students must remain enrolled throughout the academic year and be meeting the 80% attendance requirements to retain the grant.