Please complete this application form in order to apply for one of The City Law School Scholarships for 2018/19.
There are 2 application rounds; deadlines as follows:
GDL, GE LLB, LLM and LPC (1st Round): 23rd February 2018
BPTC: 19th March 2018
BPTC, GDL, GE LLB, LLM and LPC (2nd Round): 15th June 2018
LLM (January 2019 starters): TBC
Before completing the form, please read carefully the following information:
You are eligible to be considered for this scholarship if you
- Have been offered a place on one of the following courses at the City Law School starting in the academic year 2018/19: Bar Professional Training Course, Graduate Diploma in Law, Graduate Entry LLB, Legal Practice Course or LLM (please note that the LLM in international Business Law (Distance Learning) has a separate scholarship application process).
Scholarships will be awarded primarily on the basis of academic merit.
Please note the following:
- In considering your application, we may also consider information provided in your course application form.
- You may be asked to provide proof of the results of those qualifications for which results were not available at the time of application as part of the consideration process.
- Applications will normally be considered on the basis of documentation only. However you may be asked to participate in an interview (either in person or by telephone, Skype or similar).The need for interviews will be determined by the School and are not at the applicants request.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to assist the School by participating in some marketing activities.