At City, you will learn from internationally recognised academics in a highly ranked department and will be able to study topics including behavioural psychology, cognitive psychology, counselling, neuroscience, forensic psychology and health psychology.
Many of our degrees are accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS), offering you a route to become a Chartered Psychologist.
Whether you are looking for a Psychology Degree or a Masters in Psychology or Counselling our Department of Psychology in the School of Health & Psychological Sciences has a course for you.
Explore our psychology courses
Studying Psychology can open up a wide range of career opportunities – not just as a psychologist, but in fields like healthcare, the media and charity sector, as the skills and knowledge you will gain are highly valued by employers.
- Counselling Skills Workshop Short courses and professional development
- Sociology with Psychology BSc (Hons) Undergraduate degree
- Psychology with Criminology BSc (Hons) Undergraduate degree
- Psychology BSc (Hons) Undergraduate degree
- Behavioural Economics MSc Postgraduate taught degree
- Psychology of Health and Well-being MSc Postgraduate taught degree
- Organisational Psychology MSc Postgraduate taught degree
- Psychology and Social Neuroscience PhD/MPhil Postgraduate research degree
- Stoicism: becoming the best version of you Short courses and professional development
- Psychology PhD/MPhil Postgraduate research degree
- Clinical, Social and Cognitive Neuroscience MSc Postgraduate taught degree
- Positive Psychology: Building Happiness and Flourishing Short courses and professional development
- Postgraduate Certificate in Counselling Psychology PGCert Postgraduate taught degree
- Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology DPsych Postgraduate taught degree