Following the financial crisis of 2007-09, the regulatory framework was overhauled to reduce the fragility of the banking sector and adverse effects to other financial institutions and the real economy. Fifteen years later, the banking sector is yet again at the centre of turmoil in financial markets. New (and old) risks loom high. This conference will cover intersection of banking and corporate finance.
- Big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Climate change, transition risk, and green finance
- Central bank balance sheets, monetary, and financial stability
- Financial contagion and systemic risk
- Financial regulation and supervision
- Monetary policy and financial stability
- Macroprudential policy and financial stability
- Non-bank financial intermediation
The conference’s keynote speaker will be Viral Acharya (NYU, Stern and CEPR).
Barbara Casu (Bayes Business School)
Angela Gallo (Bayes Business School)
Vasso Ioannidou (Bayes Business School & CEPR)
Francesc Rodriguez-Tous (Bayes Business School)
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.
Bayes Business School
106 Bunhill Row
London EC1Y 8TZ