- Abstract submission closes - 21st April 2022
- Short paper draft submission - 31st July 2022
- Registration opens - 1st August 2022
- Final short paper submission - 15th October 2022
- Presentation submission - 30th October 2022
- Welcome reception - 2nd November 2022
- Conference - 3rd-4th November 2022
Keynotes and thematic workshops
In keeping with previous iterations of the seminar, the organising committee are committed to arranging a number of keynote talks from leading experts in the field alongside thematic workshops focussing on specific aspects of NICFD flows. Full details on the keynote speakers and thematic works can be found here.
- Welcome reception and lab tour - Wednesday 2nd November 2022 (16:00 - 19:00)
- Conference dinner at Saddlers' Hall - Thursday 3rd November 2022 (time TBC)
- To be confirmed at a later date.