Please note this event will take place online via Zoom. Attendees will need to have a Zoom account to access the webinar, a free Zoom account can be set up at registration.
This webinar hosted by the editors of the European Law Review, Panos Koutrakos and Alicia Hinarejos, will offer an insight into how to pubilsh your work. The event is ideal for junior scholars, post-doctoral students and PhD researchers within the field of EU Law.
The editors will discuss the following:
- an overview of the European Law Review
- how to approach the journal if you would like to publish your work
- the type of articles are published
- the editorial process
- research approaches to EU law
- the difference between long articles and shorter pieces or case notes
- how you as an author can make your work publishable
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.