Open Days are a fantastic opportunity to visit City, University of London to find out if it is the right choice for you.
For many students coming to campus on an open day is a key part of the decision-making process and a great opportunity to find out more about the subject they love.
This is why we are incredibly happy to be welcoming students back onto campus after 18 months where this has not been possible.
Our upcoming Open Days will allow you to come onto our campus, attend a talk about your course of interest, speak to academics and students, and take a self-guided tour around our buildings once your talk is over.
Some courses with specialist facilities will also be having ambassador guided subject specific tours.
The Open Day will have two sessions, one in the morning where talks and tours will take place between the hours of 10.00 and 12.30.
We will then repeat the morning session in the afternoon between the hours of 13.00 and 15.30.
You will only need to book on one of the sessions and for list of talk times.
To ensure that we keep you, our staff and our student ambassadors safe we will be making some changes from our usual Open Days:
- We will be asking everyone to ensure they wear their masks and maintain social distancing
- Please ensure only you and your guest attend as we will be unable to admit extra attendees
- There will be multiple registration points, one for each School, to ease congestion
- You will be directed to your subject talk, all in spaces that allow for social distancing
- We will issue you with a campus map to allow you take a self-guided tour after your talk
- Social distanced facilities tours will take place after talks for specific subjects
- At the end of the tour you will be guided to a designated exit with help from our ambassadors.
Due to your health and that of our student and staff being of the upmost importance to us we will not be able to run a services fair as would normally be the case, meaning teams such as admissions, careers and accommodation will not be in attendance on the day.
However, we will be sending out details of how to contact these services once the event is over.
We are really looking forward to seeing you on the day and if you can’t wait to see our campus before then, please do check out our online 360 campus tour.
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.
City, University of London
London EC1V 0HB