The School of Health Sciences Student and Practice Excellence Awards ceremony will take place at Senate House, London on Tuesday 24 March 2020, 14:30-17:00.
- Registration & refreshments: 13:45-14:30
- Awards Ceremony: 14:30-15:45
- Food & Drinks reception: 15:45-17:00
RSVP to the event
The Student and Practice Excellence Awards recognises, celebrates and rewards the achievements of our students and practice colleagues, who provide excellent placements and support for our students.
Awards will be presented to students, placement areas and supervisors in the following categories:
- Student Awards: students are nominated for academic, research and practice achievement awards by their relevant Programme Director, Personal Tutor or Practice colleagues.
- Practice Excellence Awards: students have nominated placements in Nursing, Midwifery, Radiography, and Speech and Language Therapy. These awards are an opportunity for us to thank the excellent support and contribution of our practice colleagues.
- Supervisor* of the Year Awards: this award category was introduced to recognise the contribution of supervisors. Students were invited to nominate excellent supervisors that have provided support and contributed to their learning in practice.
At the ceremony winners will be awarded with their certificate and prize. The ceremony will be followed by a food and drinks reception.
We will have an official photographer at the ceremony to take photographs of our award winners.
We look forward to seeing you on the 24 March 2020 to recognise and reward the successes of our students and to celebrate the achievements of our practice partners.
*Supervisor is an umbrella term to include assessors and mentors etc. across the following divisions: Nursing, Midwifery, Radiography and Speech and Language Therapy.
Practice Excellence Awards in News
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.
City, University of London
London EC1V 0HB