After graduation, new alumni can access the full range of benefits and services we offer. This is in addition to tailored events aimed at recent graduates and continued access to The Careers and Skills Development Service.
Alumni Christmas PartyHeld in the new CityBar on 11th December, this was our first Christmas Party for recent graduates (classes of 2011 - 2014). Alumni were treated to a fun evening of festive food, drinks and music, plus a few seasonal surprises!
We are hoping to host the event again in 2015.
Graduation Ceremonies 2014
Nearly 2,000 students were awarded their degrees at City University London's 2014 summer graduation ceremonies. The success of City's five schools were recognised during the celebrations at Barbican, in the heart of the City of London.
Visit our photo galleries:
Careers, Student Development & Outreach services
- Meet employers at events and develop your job search skills
- Attend Careers fairs to find career opportunities
- Find graduate roles and other placements from organisations keen to employ City graduates
- Access Going Global, over 80,000 pages of country-specific career and employment information.
- Access volunteering opportunities to develop your CV and employability
- One to one guidance with a Careers Consultant
- Mock interviews and assessments available in person or via the telephone
- Psychometric testing sessions
- CV and application form checking.
- Contact Careers for further information on any of the services above and have your Student or Alumni Number to hand