All graduates for City can access careers support for three years after graduation. This includes:
- Regular emails about careers support
- Access to online resources and vacancies
- One to one guidance with our Graduate Careers Consultant
- Professional mentoring for graduates
- Careers events and webinars.
If you’re not sure what your post-City plan is yet, come talk to us. We can help with career planning, CVs, cover letters, applications for postgraduate study and preparing for interviews and assessments.
If you know what you’re doing right now but find that changes in the future, we’re still here for you. We can talk you through making a change, applying for your next role, what happens after PG study and progressing your career.
Your Careers Hub login is the same, but you might have to reset your password. Sign in at CareersHub or email us.
City, University of London Alumni have left congratulatory messages and advice to the graduating students which can be viewed on the flipgrid website.
This is your network of advocacy and support – be part of it and benefit from a wide range of exclusive alumni services:
- Regional and special interest networks
- Career support
- Invitations to career networking and topical events
- News and updates from your University and fellow alumni with blogs to shout out
- Email for Life
- Lifelong learning and further study opportunities
- Apply for an Alumni Card and gain access to City and University of London libraries; online resources, as well as on campus facilities, such as CitySport
- Benefit from the Graduate Loyalty Discount of at least 10% on tuition fees when applying for one of over 150 postgraduate courses
- Get involved– support your regional alumni network and future generations of City students who are following in your foot prints.
Membership is free of charge. All you need to do is keep your contact details up-to-date with the Alumni Relations team.