Senior Manager - International Research Funding Programmes
Research Support Services
Dr Dilly Tawakkul has an LLB, an MA in HE Management and a PhD in Education Policy from University of London (UCL). She has sound knowledge and extensive experience in Educational Management in a wider international context, having previously worked with China Education Commission, British Council, Financial Services Skills Council and, since 2009, City, University of London.
As a member of the Senior Management Team of Research and Enterprise directorate, Dilly’s current role is to continuously lead on EU and wider international research development for City; provide advice and support to the academic staff over their international research activities; design researcher training programme for the whole institution and to contribute towards City’s research policy and strategy, especially from an international perspective.
- European Commission funding / Horizon 2020 programme
- International research funding opportunities
- Research staff training and development
- Research proposal development
- Development of institutional strategy
Contact me regarding
- EU and wider international funding opportunities
- Pre-award support, including proposal development for EU and wider international calls
- Post-award support (especially technical reports of EU and wider international projects)
- Research skills development (in-house training programme)
Room 213, Drysdale Building, Northampton Square