London EC1V 0HB
Adenike (Nikky) Badekale, European Commission Assistant Accountant for Research and Enterprise at City, University of London.
Adenike (Nikky) Badekale is the European Commission Assistant Accountant. Nikky has a BA (hons) degree in Applied Economics & Business which she obtained from Kingston University. She has over 4 years’ experience in Research finance within City and previously worked in the Joint Research finance office team at Imperial College. The experiences she has obtained from her current and previous roles have strengthened her analytical and reconciliation skills which is essential for delivering financial reports to principal investigators, auditors and external stakeholders.
Her current role involves the financial management and administration of all European commission research grants and contracts within the University
- Dealing with Project Finance
- European Commission Funding/Horizon 2020
- Post award finance
- Research grants
Contact me regarding
- Post-award administration, including budgets, invoicing and funder financial reports
- Post-award administration of EU projects
- Reporting: completion of the data required for auditors
- Reconciliation and closure of EU projects.
- Overseeing post-award administration of EU funded projects.
Room 213, Drysdale Building, Northampton Square