Admission Price: £15, please reserve a place
Whatever our personal vision of success, we need to influence and persuade others to join us in achieving it. This is a practical workshop that helps you self-reflect and build the skills and knowledge you need to do this. Whether you are trying to inspire people around your vision of change, persuade others to take a risk, or get them to open the doors you need to succeed, this is a chance to add to your skills in doing it.
Come along to:
- Meet other women, build your network and share experiences and advice among peers
- Learn and practice 10 practical influencing techniques for important conversations
- Discover a powerful framework for influencing change at scale
Registration: 18:00 - 18:30
Workshop: 18:30 - 20:00
Speaker: Hilary Moore (McKinsey & Company)
Hilary Moore is a Client Communication Expert at McKinsey & Company. She was a scholar at Cass, where she graduated with an EMBA. She has been working in business communication and transformation for over 14 years. Hilary has lived in three different continents and worked in over twenty different countries, across five continents. In addition to her EMBA, she has an MA and PhD, CELTA, MBTI I and II and R2 Strengths-Profiler qualifications, and is a published author.
Hilary has a particular passion for empowering young women in finding their path. She is an Executive Board member of Cass’s Global Women’s Leadership programme and was a founding trustee of the charity Positive Women. Three of the books she has published are fairytales with brave, strong girl characters in them, to counteract the ‘passive princess’ stereotypes of the traditional tales, with all profits going to the Malala Fund.
In her work at McKinsey, Hilary focuses on three main areas:
- She builds clients’ capabilities by coaching, and by designing and running workshops on Leading change, Team Effectiveness, Centred Leadership, logical problem-solving, and influencing.
- She coaches CEOs and their top teams to help them align around their vision for change, and to articulate that vision effectively within the organization.
- She supports client leaders in building engagement and communication strategies for M&A and transformations.
Share this event
When and where
6.00pm - 8.00pmMonday 30th September 2019