Admission Price: Free to attend: please reserve a place.
To celebrate this first decade, the HISS will be installed at City, for a concert of works by the community of composers that have gathered around the system through this period. The programme will include pieces by current and past Huddersfield students, as well as staff members, showcasing the breadth of today's electronic music.
For more information about the system, visit thehiss.org
- Pierre Alexandre Tremblay, Bucolic & Broken (2017)
- Elena Hildago, Origen (2017)
- Elias Merino, Synthesis of Unlocated Affections: irreductibles (2017)
- Alex Harker, Fractures (2011)
- Nicolas Bernier, synthèse (299 792 458 m/s) (2018)
- Monty Adkins, Clockwork Cities (2018)
Share this event
When & where
7.00pm - 8.30pmTuesday 26th February 2019
The HISS at 10