Admission Price: Free to attend; please sign up to reserve a space
A celebration of the significant birthdays of an inspiring group of composers and performers: Hans-Joachim Hespos (80), Gwyn Pritchard (70), Kunsu Shim (60), Alwynne Pritchard (50) and Ian Pace (50).
- Alwynne Pritchard, voice
- Ian Pace, piano
- Members of the City Pierrot Ensemble: Stephen Cottrell, clarinet and saxophone; Tullis Rennie, trombone; Shirley Smart, cello; Neil Varley, accordion
- With members of the City University Experimental Ensemble, directed Tullis Rennie
- Hans-Joachim Hespos, point (1971) for bass clarinet, alto trombone, cello and piano
- Alwynne Pritchard, 50 is a magic number (2018) for piano
- Ian Pace, Das hat Rrrrass (2018) for speaker and piano (World Premiere)
- Patrícia Suçena de Almeida, Desperatio (Piano Piece No. 5) (2017-18) (World Premiere of completed version)
- Kunsu Shim, Das (Un)klare (2018) for five players
- Various composers, collated Gerhard Stäbler, PRÄSENTE/PRESENTS (2018)
- Gwyn Pritchard, Quintet (2018) for saxophone (soprano and alto), trombone, cello, accordion, piano
- Kunsu Shim, Zwei Halbmonde (2016) for two players
- Hans-Joachim Hespos, weißschatten (2017) for soprano and piano
- Evan Johnson, qu’en joye on vous demaine (2017) for piano
- Gwyn Pritchard, Micropus 1-6 (2002-9) for piano
- Alwynne Pritchard Vitality Forms 2 (2016) for mixed ensemble
City, University of London, gratefully acknowledges the generous support of Uroboros Ensemble and of Richard Jeffrey in staging this event.
Share this event
Your call to City University's form service returned an unexpected HTTP status of:404
Please contact our web team and we'll do our best to help you ASAP.