Series: Psychology research seminars
This seminar will be presented by Dr. Chris Summerfield (Oxford University).
Other talks in the series:
- Feb 7th: Dr. Chia-Jung Tsay, UCL School of Management; Title: "The Visual Judgment of Performance".
- Feb 21st: Dr. Sarah Garfinkel, University of Sussex; Title: “Hearts and Minds: Cardiac afferent signals guide emotion and memory”.
- Feb 28th: Dr. Fraser Milton, School of Psychology, University of Exeter; Title: “Does the COVIS model provide an effective account of human category learning?”.
- Mar 14th: Dr. Andreas Kappes, City, University of London; Title: "Forming beliefs about ourselves, others and the world: Why valence matters".
- Mar 21st: Dr. Chris Summerfield, Oxford University; Title: "Computational rationality in human decision-making".
- Mar 28th: Dr. Paul Mullins, Bangor University; Title: “Do you want to measure neurotransmitter dynamics in vivo, in real time? Functional magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (fMRS) - Theory and practicalities”.
- Apr 11th: Dr. James Yearsley, City, University of London; Title: “Towards a computational model of decision making errors and biases”.
Share this event
When & where
1.00pm - 2.00pmWednesday 21st March 2018