Admission Price: Free to attend; please reserve a place
EXAUDI Vocal Ensemble returns for their always eagerly anticipated annual concert in the City Summer Sounds Festival, featuring works by undergraduate and postgraduate composers. Following workshops with the group in February and March, some students were inspired by EXAUDI’s ongoing Madrigal Project to revisit texts and topics from Italian masters of the 16th century. Others experimented with graphic and open scores, programmatic music, and musical games, producing results as diverse as the range of EXAUDI’s virtuosity.
Programme to include:
- Leon Lewington, Broken Lines
- Emily Parry-Williams, Snow White
- Peter Morrell, Rainbow Glow
- Eunji Choi, Poker Game
- Thomas Overton, Harmony and Timbre
- Holly Smith, Oh Painful Parting
- Hannah Wood, Resta di Darmi Noia (Cease Troubling Me)
- Jacob Collins, My Soul Brought to Life
Share this event
When and where
7.00pm - 8.00pmTuesday 5th June 2018
Your call to City University's form service returned an unexpected HTTP status of:404
Please contact our web team and we'll do our best to help you ASAP.