Admission Price: Free to attend, please register to book a place.
1:00-1:15 Welcome and introductions
1:15 - 2:00 PhD Presentations
- Julia Constantino Chagas Lessa, Classification Societies liability - third parties liability - tort of negligence US/UK
- Anna Evangelidi, Unmanned Warfare and the Law of Armed Conflict
- Nikola Georgiev, Principle of autonomy in Letter of Credit (LC). An overview from legal and Shariah perspective
- Shengnan Jia, “Property” Remedy Clauses in Charterparties
- Anna Labedzka, The European Union and shaping of its neighbourhood: in pursuit of stability, security and prosperity
- Neshat Safari, Reconsidering the role of the derivative claim as a mechanism of protecting shareholders in England
Lunch will be provided.
Share this event
When and where
1.00pm - 2.30pmThursday 24th March 2016
Research Support Services Manager
Research and Enterprise