Location: Cass Business School, Bunhill Row.
Our world is more connected than ever before. From mobile phones and the internet to global air travel and satellite communications, connections can be found in all aspects of our daily existence.
- But what does it really mean to ‘get connected?’
- Are we all equally connected? If not, what can be done to address this?
- What should we really be seeking connections to?
- How is our world and our lives being shaped by the ability to instantly connect with limitless new ideas and people?
The TEDxSquareMile 2015 event will explore these questions and others related to what it means to ‘get connected’.
We hope you’ll join us for an exciting day with guest speakers from all walks of life, who will present talks lasting up to 18 minutes each.
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Pilgrim Beart, technology entrepreneur
- Octavius Black, Mind Gym
- John Dennis, polar explorer
- Hayley Quinn, dating expert
- Radhanath Swami, spiritual leader and philanthropist