Admission Price: Free to attend
Location: Room B307C, University Building, City University London, Northampton Square, EC1V 0HB
You are invited to the 2nd SHS Doctoral Research Conference where MPhil and PhD students from across the School of Health Sciences will present their research to fellow research students and staff. The conference will showcase the wide range of doctoral research currently being undertaken in the School.
The conference will be opened by Professor Stanton Newman, the Dean of the School of Health Sciences. The full programme for the oral and poster presentations will be available in the week before the conference.
- 9.15 - 9.45: Coffee and registration
- 9.45 - 10.00: Welcome and opening address from Professor Stanton Newman, Dean of the School of Health Sciences
- 10.15 - 11.15: Oral sessions
- 11.15 - 11.45: Coffee and poster presentations
- 11.45 - 12.45: Oral sessions
- 12.45 - 1.45: Lunch and poster presentations
- 1.45 - 2.45: Oral sessions
- 3.00 - 3.15: Closing remarks
Please let us know if you have any special access requirements