Law and practice forum
Each year we invite a series of high level practitioners, partners from law firms, public affairs executives, in-house counsel and leading economists to talk to our LLM/M.Jur in International Commercial Law students about the reality of international commercial legal practice in a post crisis world. Previous speakers have included:
- Stephen Richards, Partner, Allen & Overy
- Tim Cowan, BT Global- General Counsel
- Adriana Giffoni, Centrica - In-House Counsel
- Rob Murray, Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Michael O'Kane, Partner, Peters & Peters
- Anne Riley, Shell - General Antitrust Counsel
- Stephen Kinsella, Partner, Sidley Austin, Brussels.
- Christian Riis-Madsen, Partner, O'Melveny & Myers, Brussels
...and many more
Previous speakers have discussed and debated legal careers in the 21st century and what is necessary to really succeed in the modern market.