For Students & Recent Graduates
Whether you are a current student or recent graduate, we offer a variety of services to help you into employment. Our services are available for graduates of City University London, for up to three years upon completion of your course.
Sign in to the CareersHub to access our extensive list of resouces.
- I would like to work as a Widening Participation Student Ambassador
- I would like to view all current vacancies
- How do I write my CV or covering letter? (View all Career Guides)
- I would like to see what reference books are in the careers library
- Where should I start looking for a job/placement?
- How do I book an appointment to get my cv/application checked?
- I have an interview coming up. How can I prepare?
- How do I book a mock interview?
- I would like more information on psychometric tests
- How do I go about getting a placement/internship?
- I'm confused with my career direction - I need help!
- I'm thinking of postgraduate study - Where do I start?
- I'm thinking of changing/leaving my course - How can you help?