Postgraduate Open Evenings
At City, University of London we offer a range of opportunities for you to visit us and find out more about postgraduate study. During Postgraduate Open Evenings you will learn more about our postgraduate courses and discover all the benefits of studying at City, University of London.
When is the next Postgraduate Open Evening?
- Wednesday 6th February 2019 5pm-7.30pm
Throughout the event, City staff will be on hand to answer your questions and give you all the information you need about your intended course of study, including entry requirements, application process, fees and scholarships, etc. In addition, a range of course specific and general talks and tours will be available for you to attend. The Open Evening guide will be uploaded to the website two weeks before the event.
Please note that only the courses listed in the booking form will be represented on the day. If you are interested in visiting the University to speak to a member of staff about a course which is not represented at the Postgraduate Open Evening, please complete this form and we will arrange a suitable meeting for you.
What can you expect at City's Postgraduate Open Evenings?
Our Postgraduate Open Evenings are the perfect opportunity to find out if City is the right choice for you. You will be able to:
- Learn about the postgraduate taught courses we offer
- Meet academics, admissions and current students
- Attend talks on the subjects you are interested in (certain courses only)
- Get answers to your questions about course structure, application process, entry criteria, fees and scholarships available
- Take part in campus tours
- Obtain information and guidance on student life at City.
Studying at City
At City, we have a comprehensive choice of postgraduate courses, degrees and programmes for any career choice. You can see our full range of postgraduate courses.
You can also learn more about what it's like to study at City as a postgraduate student here:
- Fees and funding
- Accommodation for postgraduate students in London
- Applying to City, University of London
- Information for international postgraduate students
Unable to attend an Open Evening?
You can still visit City at any time in the year by registering for one of our Campus Tours which take place every Tuesday (at 11am) and Thursday (at 2pm).