Interested in finding out more about City, University of London's courses but unable to visit the campus? Take part in one of our online events.
We understand that it's not always possible to visit us in person, which is why our online events provide an ideal opportunity for you to find out more about City, your preferred course of interest and what it's like to study with us.
Upcoming online events
The following online events are now open for registration:
Student Experience at City online chat session: Wednesday 21st November (16:30-17:30 GMT)
Studying in London online chat session: Thursday 22nd November (16:30-17:30 GMT)
You can also register to view our previous online sessions on the WorkCast platform, allowing you to review or catch up with any past events.
What can I do at online events?
City's online events are designed to provide you with all the information you need to help you make the right decision, accessible from the comfort of your own home. Types of events vary between different programmes and levels of study, but typically they can offer you the following opportunities:
- Participate in live Q&As with programme leaders, admissions staff and current City students
- Attend live course presentations or view pre-recorded presentations on demand
- View or download course-related material including student support guides and course brochures
- Find out more about the student experience and what it's like to be a student at City
- Learn about the support available to students (including financial support such as scholarships)
- Find out more about the other services offered to our students including accommodation help, sports and leisure facilities and careers advice.