Public speaking can be daunting. Hear how this can be overcome.
Business and management
Our evening and weekend courses cover a wide spectrum of disciplines from communication and presentation skills to risk management and international finance. Some of our courses will be of particular interest to business start-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) whose owner-managers seek essential knowledge to accelerate the growth of their businesses.
Find your short course
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Management: an Introduction
- How to be an Effective Manager (one-day class)
- Project Management: An Introduction
- Building Communication Skills
- How to Become a Business Coach (one-day class)
- Coaching for Business
- Presentation Skills
- Positive Psychology - building happiness and flourishing
- Positive Psychology - becoming the best version of you
- Writing for Business
- Writing for the Web and Digital Media
- The Business of the Visual Arts
- The Music Business: Records, Publishing and Finance
Why study business and management at City, University of London?
Our business and management short courses cater to individual learners and business managers who want to help their staff develop a higher level of core skills and competencies.
The 10-week short courses cover business and finance, enterprise and small business management, essential business skills, marketing and PR.
You can study for one term only or across three terms.
You can join the course of your choice in October, January or April. You can also take your learning further by enrolling on our intensive 1-day masterclasses.
The focus is on pushing you beyond your limits and challenging you within a relaxed yet stimulating environment.
Our business and management short courses students have gone on to set up their own businesses having completed their course.