Public speaking can be daunting. Hear how this can be overcome.
Short courses in business and management
Our evening and weekend courses cover a wide spectrum of disciplines from communication and presentation skills to risk management and international finance. We now offer most of our business courses online.
Find your short course
- Introduction to Copywriting
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Management
- Project Management: An Introduction
- Building Communication Skills
- Coaching for Business
- Presentation Skills
- Positive Psychology - building happiness and flourishing
- Positive Psychology - becoming the best version of you
- Risk Management
- Writing for Business
- Writing for the Web and Digital Media
- The Business of the Visual Arts
- The Music Business: Records, Publishing and Finance
Online business and management courses at City, University of London
Live online business classes
Our online business courses bring the classroom environment to the comfort of your home. Our weekly classes are taught live with lots of interactive activities and support from your tutor.
Taught in small groups
Our online business courses are taught in small groups so we can tailor the lessons around your individual interests and go at a pace that suits you.
Our online courses have various start dates in in October, January or April. You can also take your learning further by enrolling on our intensive 1-day masterclasses.
Our online business courses aim to push you beyond your limits and challenging you within a relaxed yet stimulating environment.