This group has steadily established itself as a world leader in a range of applications from automatic sensing to processing and AI Autonomy for Data Processing, Robotics and Unmanned Vehicles to platforms Navigation/Control and Cyber Physical Systems.
Robotics, Autonomy and Machine Intelligence (RAMI) Group led by Prof Nabil Aouf is dedicated to fulfil customer’s ambitious and innovative requirements.
Research areas include:
- Navigation, Guidance and Control
- Real time Imaging and Embedded Vision based systems
- Planning and Re-planning (Decision Making)
- Data Fusion and Mining (for Detection, Recognition and Tracking
- Human-Machine Interface/Augmented-Virtual Reality
- Autonomous Cyber (Cyber Soft/Cyber Physical).