City’s interactive design short courses will help you expand your knowledge of the design process and gain the design skills you need to compete in today’s jobs market.
Improve your graphic design skills through our Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign Short Courses. Or master AutoCAD to create industry-standard technical drawings. Learn in small, interactive groups with plenty of time for live tutor support from our industry experts and design professionals.
From introductory courses to more advanced, our range of courses will develop your design knowledge and expertise and build your confidence. Choose from start dates in October, January or April and study part-time in the evenings to suit your schedule.
When it comes to innovation and problem-solving, an understanding of the design process is invaluable across multiple industries. Strong digital design skills are vital for many careers, from engineering to architecture, construction and product design.
If you want to get ahead in digital media – from gaming to animation, web design, social media and right across the creative industries – knowledge of the design process and core digital design skills will help give you that competitive edge.
Read about our recent community engagement project developing a bespoke Adobe Illustrator course for Betterspace’s Creative Start Internship Programme.
Meet Our Tutors
Why study Design at City?
- Photoshop: An Introduction Short courses and professional development
- InDesign: An Introduction Short courses and professional development
- Adobe Illustrator Short courses and professional development
- Intermediate AutoCAD: Professional 2D and 3D Drawing Production Short courses and professional development
- Introduction to AutoCAD drawing in 2D with a 3D Overview Short courses and professional development