If you are applying for a master's degree in the School of Health and Psychological Sciences and are currently on an undergraduate programme in the school, you may be eligible to apply for a £2,500 scholarship.
The School of Health and Psychological Sciences has two Dean's Scholarships of £2,500 available for academically outstanding students who are currently studying on an undergraduate Programme in the School and who wish to progress onto a master’s programme (September or January intake).
For all successful applicants, the total scholarship amount will be awarded to full-time students in the form of a fee waiver from the second fee instalment. For part-time students, half of the amount will be awarded in the form of a fee waiver in the first year and half in the second year of study (again coming off the second fee instalment).
Applicants for the Dean's Scholarship for Academic Excellence must:
- Currently be in their final year of undergraduate study in the School of Health and Psychological Sciences at City, University of London
- Have a grade average of 70% or above in their undergraduate studies
- Be self-funded and not in receipt of any other scholarships (except the Graduate Loyalty Discount).
Applications will be considered on the basis of academic excellence (grades obtained in both year 1 and year 2 of Undergraduate study will be taken into account), a personal statement and academic references. Only applicants with an average grade of 70% or above will be considered.
The award will be granted strictly on merit after a shortlisting and selection process.
The decision will be made by a selection panel and will be final.
How to apply
Scholarship applications are considered on a first come, first served basis.
Applications for our September 2022 and January 2023 are now open.
- The deadline for our September 2022 is Friday 26th August 2022.
- The deadline for our January 2023 is Friday 16th December 2022.
Please note: City, University of London, reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of the Dean's Scholarships for Academic Excellence and these will appear on our website.